The marketplace for janitorial products and services is changing, both in nature and scope. The consumer is becoming more conscious of the environmental impact of cleaners as the market expands.
ChemSafe offers a innovative line of biodegradable, environmentally safe, citrus cleaners to janitorial services, retail outlets and consumers.
The product line includes:
- Automotive cleaners;
- Industrial cleaners;
- Hand cleaners;
- Odor control;
- Tar remover;
- Concrete cleaners;
- Vehicle wash and wax products.
ChemSafe products will be used by car washes, churches, food service outlets, hospitals, manufacturing companies, and schools. A number of ChemSafe products will be available from retail outlets and any product can be purchased from the company’s secure website.
The safety of cleaning products are of more concern today than ever before. Consumers want to know if the product they are using damages the environment. ChemSafe is committed to providing safe products that protect the environment.
- Establish ChemSafe products as the regional leader in selling biodegradable, environmentally safe, cleaners.
- Increase the number of retail outlets carrying ChemSafe products by 20% over the next two years.
- Build a solid working relationship with all the region’s janitorial companies.
ChemSafe’s mission is to introduce innovative cleanser products to its target customer base. Charles Marshall, owner of ChemSafe, will utilize his janitorial background, his experience in the cleanser products industry, and his contacts with the region’s wholesale distributors and janitorial companies to create products that target consumers want.
1.3 Keys to Success
The keys to success in ChemSafe’s business are:
- Offering innovative janitorial products. This is essential for maintaining the niche market sectors mentioned in the mission statement.
- Reliable and timely deliveries. ChemSafe must make good on its delivery promises.
- A reliable administration that is ready to serve customers, prepare accurate billing, follow-up on orders and other documentation, and maintain a close watch on expenses and collection of accounts receivable.