Betcher Chiropractic is an Oregon L.L.C. with doctor Tarri Betcher as the majority owner. Betcher Chiropractic is a start-up business that will achieve profitability by the second year of operation.
Demand for chiropractic medicine has been growing over the last few years. Growth is due to acceptance by many insurance policies, and an increase of published research that indicates the effectiveness for patients. Betcher Chiropractic has identified two distinct customer segments: individuals ages 45-65 and individuals ages 20-44.
Chiropractors diagnose and treat patients whose health problems are associated with the body's muscular, nervous, and skeletal systems, especially the spine. Chiropractors believe interference with these systems impairs normal functions and lowers resistance to disease. They also hold that the spinal or vertebral dysfunction alters many important body functions by affecting the nervous system and the skeletal imbalance through joint or articular dysfunction.
This chiropractor's approach to health care is holistic, emphasizing the patient's overall health and wellness. Betcher Chiropractic recognizes that there are many factors that can affect one's wellness including but not limited to: exercise, diet, rest, environment, and hereditary. Betcher Chiropractic provides natural, drugless, nonsurgical health treatments, relying on the bodies inherent recuperative functions.
Betcher Chiropractic treats every patient with the philosophical approaches of individualism and holistic medicine. Wellness problems are generally affected by various systems working together and should be treated accordingly. Success is achieved by addressing and managing the problems that prompted the patient to visit the doctor.
- To create a health care facility whose goal is to exceed patient's expectations. This will be tracked with patient surveys as the feedback mechanism.
- To increase the number of clients served by at least 25% each year.
- To create a start-up business surviving off its own cash by month 20 of operation.
- To build a strong repeat and referral client base.
Betcher Chiropractic's mission is simply to attract and maintain clients by offering the most uniquely individualized and professional care available, and to promote the well being of all patients while helping each to achieve and maintain the highest quality of life.
1.3 Keys to Success
1. Location: providing easy accessibility and amply parking for patients that may have physical limitations.
2. Environment: providing an environment that is both relaxing and professional.
3. Convenience: offering patients extended business hours.
4. Reputation: establishing an excellent reputation within the community.