Betcher Chiropractic has been established as an Oregon L.L.C. in 2003.
2.1 Company Ownership
Tarri Betcher D.C. has a majority ownership interest in Betcher Chiropractic.
2.2 Start-up Summary
Please see the following start-up chart and table for a detailed breakdown of the various expenses. Tarri brings $2,500 of already existing equipment.
The following equipment are needed for start up.
- One drop style adjusting table.
- One ultra sound/high volt physical therapy machine.
- Computer software including DSL connection, QuickBooks Pro, and Microsoft Office.
- Filing cabinet.
- Two phone lines with answering machine and fax machine.
- Copy machine.
- Reception area furniture and decorations.
- Two adjusting tables (one bench style and one portable).
- Computer system with printer.
- Activator chiropractic instrument.
- Welch Allyn oto-opthomoscope.
- Lettmann stethoscope.
- Tyco blood pressure instrument with all cuffs.
- Chiropractic and medical health care library.