Chiropractors, also known as doctors of chiropractic or chiropractic physicians, diagnose and treat patients whose health problems are associated with the body’s muscular, nervous, and skeletal systems, especially the spine. Chiropractors believe interference with these systems impairs normal functions and lowers resistance to disease. They also hold that the spinal or vertebral dysfunction alters many important body functions by affecting the nervous system, and the skeletal imbalance through joint or articular dysfunction.
This chiropractor’s approach to health care is holistic, emphasizing the patient’s overall health and wellness. Betcher Chiropractic recognizes that there are many factors that can effect one’s wellness including but not limited to: exercise, diet, rest, environment, and hereditary. Betcher Chiropractic provides natural, drugless, nonsurgical health treatments, relying on the bodies inherent recuperative functions.
Betcher Chiropractic specializes in the following body areas for treatment:
- Back pain: Many factors can be responsible for back pain. Betcher Chiropractic will attempt to restore a more normal motion and position of affected spinal bones through specific chiropractic adjustments.
- Shoulder pain: There is a range of shoulder pain from a persistent ache that merely irritates to acute pain the affects daily activities.
- Neck pain: Betcher Chiropractic can have significant success in reducing a wide range of neck pains.
- Headaches: Some studies estimate that 25% of the population have a headache right now. Headaches are often caused by a malfunction of spinal bones in the neck and upper back.
- Whiplash: Whiplash is defined as an injury to the neck by a sudden movement of the head and a variety of directions. Betcher Chiropractic is often able to offer significant relief from pain caused by whiplash.