Our biggest savings of the year
Betcher Chiropractic has been established as an Oregon L.L.C. in 2003.
2.1 Company Ownership
Tarri Betcher D.C. has a majority ownership interest in Betcher Chiropractic.
2.2 Start-up Summary
Please see the following start-up chart and table for a detailed breakdown of the various expenses. Tarri brings $2,500 of already existing equipment.
The following equipment are needed for start up.
- One drop style adjusting table.
- One ultra sound/high volt physical therapy machine.
- Computer software including DSL connection, QuickBooks Pro, and Microsoft Office.
- Filing cabinet.
- Two phone lines with answering machine and fax machine.
- Copy machine.
- Reception area furniture and decorations.
- Two adjusting tables (one bench style and one portable).
- Computer system with printer.
- Activator chiropractic instrument.
- Welch Allyn oto-opthomoscope.
- Lettmann stethoscope.
- Tyco blood pressure instrument with all cuffs.
- Chiropractic and medical health care library.
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$21,500|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$58,500|
|Total Funding Required||$80,000|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$17,500|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$41,000|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$41,000|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$0|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$0|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$60,000|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($21,500)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$58,500|
|Rent deposit and 1st and last months rent||$2,700|
|Rent for six months||$7,200|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$21,500|
|Other Current Assets||$2,500|