Our biggest savings of the year
Palms and Bonds
Marketing & Sales
One core element of our strategy will be that of differentiation from our competitors. In terms of marketing, we intend to sell our company as a differentiated strategic ally, not just our services. In price, we intend to offer reasonable and competitive prices in comparison to competition and we need to be able to sustain that. Market penetration through lower prices shall be undertaken where need be whilst premium pricing in the case of high quality services targeted at the upper-end of the market. Our service marketing will recognize more that our product. Service and establishing long relationships with clients will be key to our future service marketing. We primarily intend to sell a relationship more than services.
Our service marketing will emphasize the benefits of conducting adequate planning and the use of quality information and identification of ‘windows of opportunity’. We intend to sell access to market knowledge and quality. This will come out in our advertising, delivery and collateral such as sales literature and business cards. Our service marketing’s most important challenge will be the problem of being accepted and appreciated on the market as a provider of quality marketing research services and business plans. Hence we intend to not only meet client’s expectations but to exceed them.
We intend to focus on the individual or group who wants information that may not be readily available, specially customized to their requirements. However not wanting to limit our horizons in the initial period we intend to serve other clients requiring services such as company registration and trading licenses.
In all cases we intend to provide a thorough understanding and appreciation of the service to the client as well as follow up to ensure customer satisfaction. We also intend to inform the customer on how best to maintain and/or improve their market positions.
Palms and Bonds will be competitively priced in relation to the dictates of the market. The pricing fits with the general positioning of Palms and Bonds as providing high-level quality expertise.
We intend our income structure to match our cost structure, so as to ensure that the salaries/consultants fees we pay to assure good reports and service are balanced by the fee we charge. We will make sure that we charge for the service, workmanship and any delivery with our aim being to achieve a gross profit margin of at least 50%. Naturally services targeted at the higher end of the market will have higher mark ups as these clients are less price sensitive. All in all we intend our prices to be extremely competitive on the market.
Consulting will be based on Pula per hour per project in the initial year for project consulting, market research, and retainer consulting. With time and as we become known on the market we foresee an increase in our consultancy fee — tempered by market dictates. Market research reports should be competitively priced which will, of course, require that reports be very well planned, focusing on very important topics, and well presented.
Palms and Bonds will maintain the latest market research software and Windows capabilities including:
- Complete email facilities on the Internet for working with clients directly through email delivery of drafts and information.
- Complete presentation facilities for preparation and delivery of multimedia presentations on Windows machines, in formats including on-disk presentation, live presentation, or video presentation.
- Complete desktop publishing facilities for delivery of regular retainer reports, project output reports, marketing materials, and market research reports.
Milestones & Metrics
|Apr 20, 2020|
|May 24, 2020|
|July 19, 2020|
|Sept 20, 2020|
Our keys to success are:
- # of new business leads generated
- # of business leads that were referrals
- amount of time it takes for the customer to get a phone call or email. we are aiming to have our customer service people trained to return within the hour, within 15 or 20 min are even better.
- # of facebook pageviews and Linkedin and google shares
- # of tweets and retweets sharing expert consultant advice