The company’s management philosophy will be based on responsibility and mutual respect. Concrete Installation will maintain an environment and structure that will encourage productivity and respect for customers and fellow employees.
Concrete Installation will be responsible to its employees, the men and women who work with the company throughout the state. At Concrete Installation, everyone will be considered as an individual and the company will respect their dignity and recognize their merit. Employees will be encouraged to have a sense of security and pride in their jobs. Additionally, employees will be free to make suggestions and complaints. The company will afford equal opportunity for employment, development, and advancement for those qualified.
Concrete Installation employees will be committed to:
- Providing a safe work environment to protect employees, the employees of customers and subcontractors, and the public.
- Supplying safe products for customers.
- Continuously improving the company’s safety program to reduce the risk of accidents and occupational illness in a changing work environment.
- Encouraging employees to participate in accident prevention programs and take personal responsibility for their own and their co-workers’ health and safety.
- Regulatory compliance and contribution to high safety standards for our industry.
- Monitoring workplaces, enforcing safe work practices, and communicating the company’s safety performance to employees and other stakeholders.
- Making safety a value-added service that the company provides to its customers.
6.1 Personnel Plan
Concrete Installation’s management is highly experienced and qualified. Mr. Barry Newman leads the management team. Besides the direct labor costs discusses in section 5.0, other labor costs include only Mr. Newman’s assistant and a part-time accountant. The table below outlines Concrete Installation’s personnel plan for FY2000-2002.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|