Bride’s Entourage is a wedding attire shop like no other. While most retail bridal shops focus on selling wedding gowns, our focus is everything else. We will cater to the mothers of the bride and groom, bridesmaids, and flower girls. In addition, we will provide an array of accessories for all the female members of the bridal party.
Bride’s Entourage is registered as a single-member LLC, incorporated in Oregon state, and the sole owner is Dorina Thaker. The purpose of this business plan is to secure start-up financing. We project that the company will reach the break-even point in its fourth month of operations.
The projections outlined within this business plan indicate sufficient funds for repayment of the requested loan.
Bride’s Entourage has the following objectives:
- To be the primary one-stop-shop for the female members of a bridal party once the bride has purchased her gown (i.e. mother of the bride, mother of the groom, bridesmaids, flower girls, footwear, and accessories).
- To have vigorous sales in the first twelve months of operations.
- In Year 3, to have sales more than double first year level and net income of at least 10% of sales.
Bride’s Entourage is a boutique that provides attire and accessories for female bridal attendants. We believe in providing superior customer service and creating a shopping experience that is relaxed and pleasurable. We also believe in providing a working environment for our employees that is professional and fun, and that empowers our employees to be trustworthy and valuable resources to our customers.
1.3 Keys to Success
To be successful in this business, Bride’s Entourage must:
- Generate and preserve a reputation of being the one-stop-shop for bridal purchases beyond the wedding gown.
- Establish a strong referral network among others in the bridal industry.
- Provide stellar customer service.
- Maintain a fresh mix of inventory.