Vette Kat Harbour Bed and Breakfast
The Vette Kat Harbour Bed & Breakfast is owned and operated by Kayman St. Lucia. It will be a LLC.
- Kayman has a degree in Culinary Arts and an MBA in Restaurant Management.
- Kayman recently earned his Master Certified Food Executive (MCFE) designation at SUNY New York State Morrisville College by the International Food Service Executives Association.
- He earned certification as a licensed hotel manager for a world-wide hotel chain.
- He has 21 years food service experience in various military venues.
- He was general manager of a highly successful Bed & Breakfast in downtown Philadelphia, and prior to that assistant manager for a 1500-room resort in Florida.
He has dreamed of someday having a B & B run from his house, with the excitement of taking care of travelers and never-ending visitors. He is ready to share the fun and stories of his years of experience, as well as display is collection of historical artifacts and information from the Caribbean’s Buccaneering Age of Sail.
Kayman’s education coupled with his practical experiences has given him the ideal skill-set required for operating a B & B. The only other thing that is truly required is passion, and Kayman recognized his passion in serving which he has displayed in many positions and tasks. Kayman has everything needed to succeed and will fulfill his destiny.
Kayman will be assisted by his wife Jenné Sequa who is a professional in the Human Resources field who also has accounting and payroll experience, and who is a qualified banquet chef. She is able to help him in any task needed, administrative, cooking, cleaning and/or guest services.
7.1 Personnel Plan
Initially Kayman St. Lucia will continue working for his current employer, and will not take a salary from Vette Kat Harbour B & B until September and the start of the prime tourist season.
Jenné Sequa will handle the bulk of the day-to-day operations, front desk, and bookkeeping. She will begin taking a salary in month three, to assure positive cash balance. Jenné also has additional income from her home-based bookkeeping business.
The inn will also employ part-time help to assist with housekeeping, landscaping, and maintenance chores.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|