Barney's Bullpen will be a for-profit Texas corporation. We will lease an approximately 15,000 square/ft. facility to provide a climate controlled, well-equipped, central location where baseball enthusiasts can come to learn and to practice their baseball and softball skills. This indoor facility will include:
- Iron Mike hitting lanes.
- Individual lanes with portable mounds for pitching or "L" screens for live hitting practice.
- Utility lanes for a variety of drills.
In addition, Barney's Bullpen will provide these additional services:
- Locally recognized instructors to facilitate clinics for players, coaches, and umpires
- Private instructors for one-on-one hitting and pitching lessons.
- Video analysis of both hitting and pitching.
Due to the growth of youth sports and the unpredictable weather in North Texas, indoor facilities are needed to allow our youth to be competitive with teams with access to year-round training facilities.
2.1 Start-up Summary
We need less than $80,000 of start-up funding to cover the costs associated with opening our business. We will finance these start-up costs through investment and an SBA loan. The details are shown in the following table and chart.
2.2 Company Ownership
Barney's Bullpen has been created as a Limited Liability Corporation based in North Dakota, owned by Barney and Jen Crouch. The legal name is listed as Barney's Bullpen, LLC.