Artemide Auditing & Consulting AG
Artemide AC will be the number one company in the Luzern area for specialized and investigative services in the modern business environment. Artemide AC also offers both classic, auditing, and general consulting services.
- Artemide AC will offer three main services – Auditing, Consulting, and Investigation.
- There appear to be four main classes of competition, as indicated under section 3.2.
- Fulfillment of services will be provided in the future by Sandor Artemide and other equally qualified professionals.
- It’s important to be current with the classic and special business software.
Detailed descriptions of these points are found in the sections below.
3.1 Service Description
Artemide Auditing & Consulting AG offers three main services:
- Auditing – Financial data must be checked and confirmed, we consider this normal, as a service related to auditing. Most of these services are legal audits in the sense of Swiss company law. A Legal Audit is the most comprehensive assessment of the presentation of financial data. By contrast, a Review is generally prepared for the assurance of the management and as a minimum requirement of financial institutions for the propose of extending credit. Finally an Analysis is limited on the plausibility and the ratios. An Analysis is normally based on audited or reviewed financial statements.
An essential part of all audit activities is understanding the business environment in which a company operates and to evaluate the risks of financial losses. In fact it’s necessary to check past financial statements, but the key for a modern audit is to have time to move from an accounting approach to a planning approach–from present to future.
- Consulting – Includes business planning, business evaluation, merger and acquisition, start-up planning, restructuring, and business-succession planning, etc.
- Investigation – Our auditing and business expertise provides us with the ability to perform analysis, specialized audits, and valuation of businesses in business disputes, fraud, or other cases of incertitude and disputes.
3.2 Competitive Comparison
There seems to be four major classes of competition in the actual fiduciary business in Switzerland:
- Individual proprietors and small fiduciary and accounting offices. The primary business of these competitors is accounting and tax compliance (for individuals and companies). This offices normally employ between 1 and 5 people. These offices deal in a large spectrum on a general level, but without specialization. These offices are often members of the STV.
- Medium fiduciary offices with between 6 and 25 or more employees. These offices are also dealing in a large and general spectrum. If there are several partners–with different formation and specialties–these offices are available for general financial and tax consulting. This offices are member of the STV or/and the TK.
- Large auditing and consulting companies. These companies have several hundred employees. They tend to operate more in the lucrative consulting business. Public companies are normally audited by these companies. Large companies are normally not interested in dealing with small and medium business. All large companies have an international network.
- Banks, Assurances and other Financial Consultants are new competitors. Financial services are “in.” Banks are active in start-up consulting, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and others.
The fulfillment of services was provided in the past by the owner himself. The ultimate delivery was the owner’s expertise and problem solving capability, coupled with an open mind and ease of communication. The end result is an established trust with complete customer confidence and satisfaction.
In the future, the clients must also accept the work of other qualified personnel–it is necessary to transfer and expand the established personal goodwill into company goodwill. This will only be possible with qualified and motivated employees.
Technology is, of course, very important to the success of Artemide Auditing & Cconsulting. It is imperative that the company stay up-to-date on the technological developments in the classic business software like MS-Office, etc. as well as in the special software and tools for auditing, financial planning, business planning, etc.
In addition, it will be important to devote a reasonable portion of each year’s revenues toward upgrading the equipment and software used by Artemide AC in its normal operations.