The following topics discuss the management organization within Discover Productions.
6.1 Organizational Structure
Discover Productions’s organizational structure is illustrated below.
President/CEO, Edward Jones
Vice-President/CIO, Jacob Manuel
- Technical Support Manager (To Be Determined)
- Research/Product Manager (To Be Determined)
- Web Application Manager (To Be Determined)
Vice-President/Marketing (To Be Determined)
- Sales Manager (To Be Determined)
- Strategic Alliance Manager (To Be Determined)
- Business Development Manager, Jennifer L.Jones
- Advertising Manager (To Be Determined)
CFO, (To Be Determined)
- Accounts Manager (To Be Determined)
- Human Resources Manager (To Be Determined)
6.2 Quality Assurance Program
Quality excellence is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone of the company’s goal for customer satisfaction. It is, therefore, company policy to:
- Consistently provide services that meet the quality expectations of our customers.
- Actively pursue improving quality through programs that enable each employee to do his or her job right the first time.
The Discover Productions Quality Assurance Program consists of new employee orientation on the Quality Assurance Plan, in-house training programs for all employees, and a formal certification training program. Quality Assurance checks are done on an ongoing basis, and on completed jobs to ensure quality workmanship to the company’s customers.
At Discover Productions, the customer comes first. Putting the customer first involves learning about the customer’s ever-changing needs and meeting their expectations for lasting quality.
The company strives to prevent problems by anticipating them. Prevention can be achieved through planning and can avoid the time and costs associated with rework.
Quality happens through people and it is the people that make the Discover Productions business successful. Within an environment that stimulates self-motivation and creativity, employees can take ownership of the processes that make our business, and therefore our clients’ businesses, succeed.
6.3 Personnel Plan
Senior Management Team
Discover Productions’ management is highly experienced and qualified. It’s key management team includes: Mr. Edward Jones as President/CEO and Mr. Jacob Manuel, CIO.
Other key personnel at Discover Productions include:
- Ms. Michelle Jackson, who is in charge of new business development.
- Mrs. Dana Beck, who has specialization in Web database programming.
- Mr. Michael Taylor, who is a database programmer.
- Ms. Mary Joseph, who is in charge of Web page design.
|FY 2001||FY 2002||FY 2003|