NALB Creative Center
NALB Creative Center is managed by the owners/founders.
- We will open with the two owners operating the store.
- As our business expands, we will hire additional employees, our projections include six employees, with the owners managing the store and cold-call selling.
- Employees will be encouraged to work within their creative, physical, and intellectual boundaries.
- All duties will be divided and delegated according to strengths and weaknesses.
- At NALB we will expect a high degree of customer service skills and personality as this is essential to our success.
7.1 Personnel Plan
NCC will be operated in the first few years by the owners. Additional part-time help will be provided by family members.
As NALB grows over the next years, we will need two additional full-time sales clerks, and two part-time clerks. This will free the owners to concentrate on building the business, and expanding into the other areas of NALB’s vision (tours, competitions, music, gallery, special events, etc.).
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|