Doggie Pause is a canine daycare facility catering to professionals who have disposable income and the desire to provide quality care for their pets while they are work. It is a response to a real market need in a high-end high-income market.
- To launch the business and develop sales approaching $25K per month by the end of the first year.
- To break even in the second year, and be profitable by the third year.
- To increase sales by 20% per year in the second and third year while also becoming profitable.
We will be the leaders in the market of canine care for the upscale community by providing a positive environment for the animals that we house. Our operations will instill in owners confidence in our ability to care for their pets in appropriate ways. We will control significant market share and increase profit as we grow and expand. We will develop our business conservatively, financing our growth through operational revenue.
1.3 Keys to Success
- The initial location will be in an upscale community on the outskirts of the metropolitan area.
- We will cater to the needs of our canine owners as much as possible.
- We will uphold the statement ‘the customer is always right’ because when it comes to canines, owners know best.
- The business finances will be run in an organized and timely manner.