Heavy Lifting, Inc.
Heavy Lifting, Inc. is a new entrant in the international civil aviation industry and is in its formative stages. It is being formed to take advantage of a gap that exists in international civil aviation safety with respect to the provision of systems:
- For independently verifying compliance with maximum certified aircraft weight & balance limitations for take off and landing.
- That provide airport operators with a revenue-generating tool that is more efficient and uses a fairer base from which to generate airport landing fees than the present system.
- That offer others in the industry cost savings and accurate weight & balance measurement.
- That achieve peace of mind, fuel and emission cost savings and can reduce maintenance costs for aircraft operators.
The management of Heavy Lifting, Inc. is experienced in the aviation and engineering businesses with a total of over eighty years combined experience.
From a modest initial turnover in the first year, Heavy Lifting, Inc. expects exceptional sales by the end of year three and a commensurate net profit. Our research shows that there is a potential for upwards of 10,000 airports in the World that need our product. From that potential our company expects to obtain a lion’s share of the total market. An outside investor, with 20% of Heavy lifting stock, can expect an IRR of 91% on a $1 Million investment by year 5, when we plan an initial public offering of stock.
We will begin by demonstrating the overdue need for aircraft weight and balance systems at all airports carrying passengers or freight for hire or reward. We will outline a unique and innovative method of revenue generation for airport owners coupled with a tangible flight safety enhancement that can potentially save the industry untold human lives and aircraft hull losses.
The company has the following objectives:
- To build and test the first two (2) Heavy Lifting aircraft weigh bridges at DEF, California, U.S. in the first year of operations.
- To gain acceptance of the concept of weigh bridges as a mandatory safety and compliance checking requirement for all Regular Passenger Transport (RPT) and Cargo aircraft in U.S. and the world.
- Maintain a world database of commercial weight and balance information.
- After acceptance by FAA of the mandatory requirement for RPT airports, to provide Heavy Lifting systems for regular public transport and cargo aircraft safety monitoring and compliance and to gain acceptance from other State CAA’s and from ICAO of the need for a global safety and compliance monitoring weight and balance network (Create SARPS in Annex 6).
It is our ultimate objective to sell Heavy Lifting aircraft weight and balance weigh bridges to all airports in the world that cater for aircraft carrying passengers and/or cargo for hire or reward.
Heavy Lifting’s mission is to provide accurate and cost-effective aircraft weight and balance, safety and compliance monitoring systems to all aviation users. This includes regulatory authorities, airport owners, aircraft operators, aircraft insurers, aircraft manufacturers, and the travelling public in the international civil aviation environment.
Our service will ensure that all aircraft will be measured quickly and accurately just before takeoff to ensure they do not exceed the certified maximum allowable takeoff weight limit or exceed the load balance limits for that aircraft type. On landing, each aircraft will be weighed to ensure compliance with maximum certified landing weight limits for that aircraft type.
Our products will help enhance flight safety. They will be produced to the highest international standards of accuracy, reliability and quality assurance. Our products will be ISO 9001 certified.
- Ethical conduct.
- Openness (Transparent business dealings).
- Quality Assurance.
- Customer satisfaction.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Ongoing feedback and discussion.
To our staff, we offer industry leading renumeration packages that recognize and reward excellence. We offer all full-time employees a renumeration package that recognizes their worth to the company, their families and the community. Benefits such as heath care insurance, term life insurance and long-service pension plans are offered to all staff under the terms of our various contracts.
To our customers, we offer the assurance that we will always be listening. We will try to be aware of their needs and involve them in all phases of the product’s implementation. From pre-contract to post-contract, we pledge to behave in a totally professional, helpful and friendly manner.
To our shareholders, we pledge to maximize profits, consistent with a policy of quality and service above profit. We invite every shareholder to be able to contact the company senior management with any and all matters of concern, and to this end we publish the contact email addresses of all senior management. We will do business in an open and professional manner and welcome constructive feedback.
1.3 Keys to Success
Our keys to success are:
- Experienced executive management
- High-quality products
- Systems delivered on time, within budget
- The unfilled market need for our products