The Discount Pharmacy is located in Portland, OR and offers prescription medications at discount prices to our customers by mail order or at the store front.
2.1 Company Ownership
The Discount Pharmacy is an Oregon limited liability corporation. The majority stock holder is John Reeleaf.
2.2 Start-up Summary
The Discount Pharmacy will incur the following start-up equipment costs:
- Office equipment including chairs, file cabinets, and desks.
- Front counter, storage bins, cash register.
- Three computer terminals.
- Main computer server with a laser printer, and back-up system.
- Software: Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Pro, drug interaction software, Physician Desk Reference software detailing side effects and other information pertinent to the customer.
- Assorted bottles, boxes, envelopes, etc. for dispensing and shipment.
- Scales for shipping.
- Telecom system.
- Storefront build-out.
- Start-up inventory.
- Rent, utilities, insurance.
Please note that these items will be used for more than one year and will therefore be labeled long-term assets, depreciated using G.A.A.P. approved straight-line depreciation.