Jonpaul's is an upscale old-world gentleman's barber shop that offers today's progressive gentlemen a haven where he can sit back, relax and experience the "World Class" art of grooming and services in a gentleman's club atmosphere, which is masculine and therapeutic. Jonpaul's is aimed at an exclusive market and a discerning customer base, and will add tremendous value to our community while offering a combination of "World Class Services" not currently being offered by any competitor in the greater Gigaburb area. We intend to be profitable by increasing our client base through becoming a highly sought after destination.
Our goal, beyond becoming a profitable business, is becoming a trusted destination whereby the clients in our community can come to refresh their minds and bodies, replenish their energies, and network with their colleagues and friends!
Jonpaul's will provide a comforting, yet stimulating, old world gentleman's club atmosphere in which customers will be able to relax both their body and mind, through a wide range of services. Jonpaul's will establish itself as a world class service provider to which clients can always come to escape the stresses of life, and rejuvenate their energies, enjoy the camaraderie of their colleagues and friends.
1.2 Keys to Success
The keys to success in our business are:
- Location: Providing an easily accessible location for clients.
- Environment: Providing an environment conducive to giving relaxing and professional service.
- Convenience: Offering clients a wide range of services in one setting, and extended business hours.
- Reputation: Reputation of the owner and staff as providing superior personal service.
- Effective advertising: Advertising in the corporate environment.
The objectives for Jonpaul's are outlined below:
- To create a service-base company whose goal is to exceed customer's expectations.
- Sales increase substantially by end of Year 2 and nearly double year one revenue by the end of Year 3.
- To increase the number of clients services by at least 20% per year through superior performance and word-of mouth referrals.
- Have a clientele return rate of 90% by end of Year 1.
- Become an established community destination by end of Year 1.