Web Plan Summary
NALB's Web presence will be informational and educational with a contact form for requesting additional information. Our URL will be on all print items coming from the store (advertising, sales promotion sheets, letterhead).
- Customers will be able to search our inventory and place orders.
- Customers will be able to access a calendar of educational opportunities, and sign up on line.
- Customers will be able to use the website as a portal for art related research: technical, historical and local.
- Customers will be able to view and print coupons.
- Off-island customers will be able to read about our tour packages, and request additional information.
- Customers will be able to view our on-line art gallery.
6.1 Website Marketing Strategy
We will direct customers to our website in the following ways:
- Direct e-mail through addresses given to us voluntarily.
- Printing on everything that comes from the store (letterhead, business cards, direct mail, shopping bags and wrapping paper, promotional items, print advertising).
- Links from local business pages and Hawaii Tourism portals.
- Links from/to national art resource pages.
- Advertising on all company vehicles.
6.2 Development Requirements
Our parent company website is already in place. Through NALB Design, we have trained staff, domain names, and software in place to build a web presence for NALB Creative Center at nominal cost.