Panache Travel Group
Panache Travel Group (PTG) is a company which specializes in small, escorted luxury tour packages for discriminating clients. It will operate from two bases to better serve customers across the country: one in Salt Lake City, Utah; the other in New York, New York. The founders and employees of Panache Travel Group are experienced travelers and travel professionals who are knowledgeable, capable and passionate about the services Panache Travel Group will promote and offer.
Within the growing travel industry, PTG will focus on the niche market of luxury travel. Its primary clients are individuals, couples and affinity groups of high-net-worth who travel for leisure at least once per year. Seeking the ultimate travel experience, the target clients demand the finest quality activities and accommodations accompanied by a superior level of service. PTG will have a competitive advantage over others in this market by providing smaller, more exclusive package tours enabling the clients of these intimate groups to receive personal attention from the travel hosts. PTG will cultivate this niche with one-to-one contact with potential clients; personal contact with sophisticated travel agencies whose primary clientele targets our market; broad out-reach programs through various media; special events; and an inter-active, full-service website. We have all aspects of travel technology available to us through Panache Services. The founders and personnel of PTG have experience of their own with travel, luxury retailing, personal services to high-net-worth individuals, history of travel destinations and local languages.
To broaden market share and increase brand recognition, the luxury tour packages initially will be offered at slightly below market rate. As a result, short-term operating profit margins are projected to be in low to mid range. When PTG has established a loyal core clientele and increased brand recognition, allowing the company to increase the price of the tour packages to the market rate, operating profit margin is anticipated to rise.
1. Achieve hefty sales in Year 1, followed by astounding increases in Year 2 and Year 3, with corresponding increases in profitability.
2. Develop the Panache Travel Group brand to facilitate customer retention, maintain mind-share of Panache resellers and increase pricing power.
3. Establish and maintain strategic alliances with service providers nationally, internationally, and with travel professionals to create additional PTG sales channels.
4. Produce the highest levels of client satisfaction in the industry.
The mission of Panache Travel Group is to provide unique, luxury tours and travel experiences, for a niche market of discriminating clients, which results in their satisfaction, evidenced by repeat bookings as well as favorable word-of-mouth comments. PTG seeks to distinguish itself as a specialist in the field of luxury travel and to be recognized for offering exceptional service and anticipating the needs and desires of its clients. An efficiently run operation, handled by smart individuals, will enable not only those who receive service, but those who give it, to enjoy the experience and the product, and for everyone to be pleased with the professional, first-class service of PTG.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Segment and target luxury travelers within the larger travel market.
- Position and promote Panache Travel Group as specialists in the luxury travel segment of the travel industry.
- Communicate the unique aspects and quality of PTG offerings through personal interaction, media and other branding activities.
- Develop repeat business from a base of loyal, satisfied customers.