Cyclist Repair Center
Cyclist Repair Center has been formed as a Colorado corporation. The company was formed in January 2004 by Arthur Mendosa-Cadiz.
2.1 Company Ownership
Cyclist Repair Center is a privately held corporation. The majority shareholder is Arthur Mendosa-Cadiz. Equity in the corporation has been issued to two investors.
2.2 Start-up Summary
Cyclist Repair Center will require the following equipment and services at start up:
- Professional service provider fees including legal fees and accounting fees (to set up QuickBooks Pro).
- Four computer terminals each with Microsoft Office and one computer with QuickBooks Pro. A central file server. The office will be networked and have a broadband Internet connection.
- Four examination beds.
- Exercise bicycle.
- Three CompuTrainers with two computers.
- Portable ultrasound unit.
- Various massage equipment.
- Various medical examining tools.
- Telephone system.
|Accounting service provider||$2,000|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$8,500|
|Other Current Assets||$0|
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$8,500|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$143,500|
|Total Funding Required||$152,000|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$22,000|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$121,500|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$121,500|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$0|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$0|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$122,000|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($8,500)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$143,500|