OutReSources, Inc. is a new company providing high-level expertise consulting to health care providers, including business development, training development, quality assurance strategies, and marketing of additional training services. It will focus initially on:
- Providing “How-to’s of Best Practice” with development and training for Developmental Disability, Service Coordination, and a multitude of Mental Health Service providers.
- Audit Preparation reviews to enable companies and agencies to avoid costly recoupment or pay backs, and avoid damaging citations.
As OutReSources grows it will take on people and consulting work in related markets becoming more diversified, such as supportive training services like First Aid/CPR, Cultural Diversity, Health and Wellness in the workplace, Research Resource Center, Mobility, Business Practices in the Business System, and so on. It will also look for additional leverage by developing partnerships with key advocacy organizations and state officials.
2.1 Company Ownership
OutReSources, Inc. is projected as a Limited Partnership in conjunction with Flowstone, Inc., but may switch the preferred structure to a “C” Corporation or Limited Liability Corporation, for purposes of investment structuring.
OPERATING PARTNERS (initial)
- General Managing Partners, with 62% ownership by Flowstone, Inc.
- Vice Managing Partner for Programmatic Development and Operations, with 28% ownership.
- Flowstone, Inc. with 95% ownership from start-up date.
- Limited Partner Yuriatin Guadalquivir, with 5% ownership from start date.
Structure of Partnership
Flowstone, Inc. will provide the initial starting capital investment necessary to begin OutReSources, Inc., making them the primary stock holder. Yuriatin Guadalquivir will begin as the General Operating Manager responsible for development and implementation, receiving compensation through salary and stock acquisition. First year salary of $41,000 will be paid by Flowstone, Inc. An appropriate profit percentage may be paid at each year end. If a loss is realized at the end of any year then Yuriatin Guadalquivir receives no payout of stock in the company.
- Following first calander year, Flowstone, Inc. will reimburse Yuriatin Guadalquivir for service by turning 5% of stock ownership of OutReSources, Inc. over to him.
- Each additional year Flowstone will increase Yuriatin Guadalquivir’s stock ownership by 5% to a maximum of 33% ownership in OutReSources, Inc.
- Once equal partnership between Flowstone, Inc. and Yuriatin Guadalquivir has been reached then Guadalquivir becomes a full partner, assuming equal voting rights, and liability.
- Liability will include equal share in all legal and financial obligations.
2.2 Start-up Summary
Total start-up expenses includae legal costs, logo design, stationery and related expenses.
Expensed presentation and office equipment include computers and projectors. Start-up assets include initial cash to handle the first few months of consulting operations as accounts receivable play through the cash flow. Initial production and reproduction of training documents, and beginning office supplies will be required. Legal Fees are anticipated for attorney and processing fees to develop OutReSources as a DBA under Flowstone Inc., and for the development and finalizing of partnership with Yuriatin Guadalquivir. Flowstone, Inc. is providing some of their used office furniture, chairs, as Other Current Assets.
|Legal (Formalization of Partnership)||$2,000|
|Office Computers, Printers, and Equipment||$4,000|
|Promotion and Marketing||$1,000|
|Operational Supplies (Develop & Produce Training Documents)||$1,000|
|Lodging and Meals||$3,000|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$14,500|
|Other Current Assets||$1,000|