Green Power Consultancy
Green Power is a Vermont-based L.L.C green energy consultancy. Green Power offers its services both to architects who are constructing new businesses as well as existing building owners/users who are looking to make their existing structure more environmentally sound.
Green Power will require the following equipment in order to begin operations:
- Computer system including three workstations, standard laser printer as well as a wide mouth printer, Internet access, and assorted software such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and CadArchitect (the premier architect industry software).
- Three work areas including two drawing tables and the assorted office supplies for the standard workdesks as well as the drawing tables.
- Various bookshelves, lights, and couches (for clients).
- Bike storage unit/locker.
- Refrigerator, microwave, and assorted utensils for the lunch room.
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$7,150|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$32,850|
|Total Funding Required||$40,000|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$9,000|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$23,850|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$23,850|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$0|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$0|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$40,000|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($7,150)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$32,850|
|Research and Development||$3,500|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$7,150|
|Other Current Assets||$0|
The two principal owners of Green Power is Dan and Sue Lang.