Cyclist Repair Center has been formed as a Colorado corporation. The company was formed in January 2004 by Arthur Mendosa-Cadiz.
2.1 Company Ownership
Cyclist Repair Center is a privately held corporation. The majority shareholder is Arthur Mendosa-Cadiz. Equity in the corporation has been issued to two investors.
2.2 Start-up Summary
Cyclist Repair Center will require the following equipment and services at start up:
- Professional service provider fees including legal fees and accounting fees (to set up QuickBooks Pro).
- Four computer terminals each with Microsoft Office and one computer with QuickBooks Pro. A central file server. The office will be networked and have a broadband Internet connection.
- Four examination beds.
- Exercise bicycle.
- Three CompuTrainers with two computers.
- Portable ultrasound unit.
- Various massage equipment.
- Various medical examining tools.
- Telephone system.