Take this course if you are...
- Looking to become an entrepreneur
- Trying to turn your business idea into a real and successful business
- Starting to write a business plan
- Confused about the legal issues when starting a business
- Looking for help with business basics
You will learn...
- What it takes to be an entrepreneur
- How to turn your business idea into a real business
- What sets your business apart from other companies
- If have to be the “first” to have a winning business
- The best legal setup for your business?
- What Bootstrapping is
About your instructor
Business Planning Expert
Tim Berry is the founder of Palo Alto Software, makers of the top selling business plan software in the world. He is also the founder of Bplans.com, co-founder of Borland International, author of several best-selling books on business planning, and has a Stanford MBA.
Tim has spent his entire career focused on entrepreneurship and business planning. As a consultant Tim has helped businesses such as Apple, Autodesk, and McDonalds with their business planning.
As an entrepreneur, he started a company from nothing and grew it to own 70% market share without any outside investment. As an educator, Tim taught entrepreneurship at the University of Oregon for 11 years.
This course contains...
- 3 chapters
- 10 video tutorials
- Slide notes for all chapter videos
- Glossary of Terms
- What is Entrepreneurship?
- Concept Kick Start
- Business Basics
Wonderful Concepts and InformationMitch Zundel ★★★★★
“Thank you for all your insights! It is great hearing all the wonderful concepts on business and hearing all the reasons why to get out there and get going! You, Tim, understand what it takes to start a business and I want to thank you for sharing your talents! Thank you! This is VERY helpful!”