Take this course if you are...
- Looking for investment in your business
- Building your business
- Researching methods to finance your business
- Pitching your business idea to a bank or investors
- Presenting your business plan
- Creating financial forecasts for your business
- Hiring employees
- Need help writing your executive summary
You will learn...
- Different methods to finance a new business
- How to build your management team
- How to hire employees
- The differences between a business pitch and a business plan
- How to create and use plan vs. actual forecasts for your business
- How to write an executive summary
About your instructor
Business Planning Expert
Tim Berry is the founder of Palo Alto Software, makers of the top selling business plan software in the world. He is also the founder of Bplans.com, co-founder of Borland International, author of several best-selling books on business planning, and has a Stanford MBA.
Tim has spent his entire career focused on entrepreneurship and business planning. As a consultant Tim has helped businesses such as Apple, Autodesk, and McDonalds with their business planning.
As an entrepreneur, he started a company from nothing and grew it to own 70% market share without any outside investment. As an educator, Tim taught entrepreneurship at the University of Oregon for 11 years.
This course contains...
- 3 chapters
- 12 video tutorials
- Slide notes for all chapter videos
- Downloadable Executive Summary Guidesheet
- Getting Financed
- Building a Team
- Plans and Pitches
Great CourseBrian Fitzpatrick ★★★★★
“Tim Berry really knows what he's talking about. This has opened my eyes to areas I hadn't even considered about my business. Glad I learned them now before it was too late!! Thanks guys.”