Take this course if you are...
- Selling products or services
- Trying to market your business
- Attempting to create a brand for your business
- Determining your target market
- Creating an online presence for your business
You will learn...
- What a target market is and what it means for your business
- Who your target market is
- Why your customers buy from you
- The difference between sales and marketing
- How to create a “brand” for your product or service
- How to best reach your ideal customer/target market
- The objectives of your website
- What Search Engine Optimization is and how it can benefit your website
- How analytic software can help your website
- How to get traffic to your website and keep them coming back
About your instructor
Business Planning Expert
Tim Berry is the founder of Palo Alto Software, makers of the top selling business plan software in the world. He is also the founder of Bplans.com, co-founder of Borland International, author of several best-selling books on business planning, and has a Stanford MBA.
Tim has spent his entire career focused on entrepreneurship and business planning. As a consultant Tim has helped businesses such as Apple, Autodesk, and McDonalds with their business planning.
As an entrepreneur, he started a company from nothing and grew it to own 70% market share without any outside investment. As an educator, Tim taught entrepreneurship at the University of Oregon for 11 years.
This course contains...
- 3 chapters
- 12 video tutorials
- Slide notes for chapter videos
- Marketing Analysis assignment
- Downloadable business plan outline including a marketing plan
- Know Your Market
- Marketing Strategy
- The Web
Fantastic Resource!Gary Gallagher ★★★★★
“I found this course absolutely fantastic. It really provided me with the insight I was looking for. All the resources I needed were there as downloads also which is a great extra. I'd be happy to recommend this course to others.”