Take this course if you are...
- Starting your own business
- Running or growing an existing business
- Managing the accounts for a business
- Writing a business plan
- Having difficulty with the financials of your business plan
- Forecasting sales for your business
You will learn...
- The difference between startup and ongoing expenses
- How expenses vs. assets are treated for tax purposes
- How to create a sales forecast for your business
- How to create an expense budget for your business
- The important difference between profits and cash
Great CourseBrian Fitzpatrick ★★★★★
“Tim Berry really knows what he's talking about. This has opened my eyes to areas I hadn't even considered about my business. Glad I learned them now before it was too late!! Thanks guys.”
About your instructor
Business Planning Expert
Tim Berry is the founder of Palo Alto Software, makers of the top selling business plan software in the world. He is also the founder of Bplans.com, co-founder of Borland International, author of several best-selling books on business planning, and has a Stanford MBA.
Tim has spent his entire career focused on entrepreneurship and business planning. As a consultant Tim has helped businesses such as Apple, Autodesk, and McDonalds with their business planning.
As an entrepreneur, he started a company from nothing and grew it to own 70% market share without any outside investment. As an educator, Tim taught entrepreneurship at the University of Oregon for 11 years.
This course contains...
- 4 chapters
- 15 video tutorials
- Slide notes for all chapter videos
- Full business plan outline
- Financial assignments
- All business plan financial spreadsheets
- Basic Financials
- Starting Costs
- Forecasting Sales
- Expense Budget and Payroll
- Know Your Cash