Sample Business Plans
How to Fund Your
How to Pitch and Get
How to Start a
How to Grow a Business
Business Terms Glossary
Write your business plan with the #1 online business planning tool
Business Plan Software for
Tools to Create a
Tim Berry's Blog
Question posted by galacticmotors (2 points) 2 years ago.
I will recommend to include the following in the Business Plan
1) Concept / service to be provided
2) Source of revenue along with Financial growth
3) expense by the year, plan for atleast 5 years
4) Source of Capital
5) The list of competitors (if any) and what will be your USP
6) Exit plan (if any) in case the things don't work out
Answer posted by sudhirpayal (39 points) 2 years ago
Already a member? | Log In
Free downloads, business guides and business planning tools. Login | Sign up
Please log in or sign up to become a Bplans member - it’s free! Get access to free downloads, sample business plans, expert advice, and more.
Join Bplans - It's Free!
Already a member? Login